Sunday, February 14, 2010

meow meow rawr

10 things to say about the 1st day of CNY 2010

1.its freaking hot(so predictable)
2.thank God for the food(we are blessed with tasty food)
3.i actually enjoyed watching taiwan cny celebration prog on TV(watch during visitation)
4.i wonder what would cny visitations be for me in the future(right now i am just a angpao receiver)but as i see my dad visiting his old pals.i felt really happy for them...they just realised how old they have become...oops...perhaps that will be my concern very very soon:P
5.did i mention that its freaking hot?(sweatiness is like part of cny)
6.i can't believe i have internet access and am blogging here(haha)really,facebook & blogger is part of my cny...hmm
7.i miss my doggie pizza terribly(aw,she's loved at aarons)i wish i could cuddle her...miss her dumb dumbness
8.supposed to maintain my curly hair from yesterday but...i cannot not wash my hair for one day(i told my mum the only thing i take care of is my hair)
9.i am looking forward to my cousin's arrival(i have not touch cards or any cny stuff...yet!)
10.i am smart for wearing a tube dress(i think i'll do so each year from now)for it IS SUPER FREAKING HOT

there there...
meow meow rawr a.k.a happy cny~
its the year of the big kitty