Saturday, February 13, 2010

pre-CNY

yes,one day before valentines/CNY…

i have no idea why,but i seem to be in a very cheery mood this year.haha.indeed,i have never felt so blissful since quite some time ago…hehehe…(yeah to CNY holiday spirit)

today is a good day.

i packed my luggage.and its surprisingly small…(i am getting better at packing my clothes…:P)

went to the saloon to set my hair.just a one-day thing.so i got curly hair…:)(would like to do it throughout cny,embrace the spirit.but i don’t think any will be opened on the 1st /2nd day)the price was fine too.only rm30(double ori price)

IMG000105

pizza is over at aaron’s.took her there yesterday.kind of mi ss her though.(can’t help it,she’s too cute)

anyway.just felt really thankful this 2 days.cause.i seriously have not felt such sheer bliss since a long long time ago.i feel really great!

its not like something awesome happened.my days are still perfectly normal.yet.my mood has been consistently well.

 

i can simply smile to myself,counting blessings recently.

nothing made me mad,frustrate me as i go through my mundane routine.yet small simple things made me feel good.

i can’t really put these into exact words.but what i mean is that i am really feeling bubbly.

you tend to see the world as a really wonderful place.and you feel loved and loving to all those around you.even troubles can’t intrude this special blissfulness…

 

:D