Friday, November 27, 2009

dee holidays

its has been four crazy weeks full of “peaceless” nights..in the sense that i dream every single time i fall asleep(no matter when or where)

yes.it showed how hardworking my brain was.striving every second to accomplish whatsoever that has to be done.or rather it was like the concept of inertia.once it moves,it will keep going if there is a sudden stop.

i don’t mind dreaming,but it just gives me the psycho effect of not resting well.

anyway.been through a lot of mental stress.deadlines.deadlines.deadlines.(i thought i was a stress-free kind of person but i was wrong)

literature is never easy.ideas flowing yet speechless.incompetence in language haunts me every time i lift up my pen.ouch.

i really don’t like the idea of depending on my lecturer to interpret my thoughts but sadly,circumstances forced me to succumb.

felt happy that it ended.my exploitation a.k.a explorative essay(2000 words) and creative piece

fate oh fate oh fate was my topic for explo..ha,now whenever i hear this word.i would have lots to say.

screwed Malaysian Studies.did not feel that bad.i knew that its impossible to do well for that oh my gosh what the heck paper.if its God will,then i shall retake

what i should focus now is my holidays.

1 month+

then the first actual edexel a levels exam

so my perfect holiday plan:

1.study…duh(i still bear the hope of AAB)

2.workout(been in bad shape since i went to NS…need to retain my original look)

3.boosting my englelisshy(will try my best)

4.open my eyes to see the world(i am ignorant to this world wey)

5.read(i seriously need to read…and desperate to read!!!!i wana be a bookaholic again)

6.hangout with my girls(distance will never separate hearts)

7.rest(who doesn’t need rest?i am deprived from it since…who knows when)

8.prepare for christmas(its present time..due to financial difficulties..shall stick to the traditional yet sincere way of sharing the spirit of christmas..thus.need time for it)

9.watch movies(haha, this is one thing i never lack..still..there are some pretty cool movies in dec…)

10.stay cool(praise God for sustaining me all this while…:) trust that He will continue to be by my side during my study as priority holiday)

 

008

a picture of me during halloween.dressed up like a witch.bought a witch hat just for it..its a cute one but its cheap quality resulted in it being torn