Monday, November 2, 2009

monday blues

oh why blue is the colour of a troubled lad with a frowned forehead?because for me it is the colour of the clear blue sky.

i don’t mind being blue because baby blue is sweet and pleasant.and ocean blue reveals the secrets of the sea.

sometimes life is a riddle which makes you so surprised.that you thought you lost your way in his labyrinth.

thank Him i have my light shinning from afar off.even though right here everything is in shades of greyish blue.

i think blue is also colour for a weirdo like me.yes,there are times i have to agree.

so i am having my monday blues.it comes and goes and comes and goes.

why?

is the question today. 

x1pN1mp8dKYgTFvW-P3rJi8Jidq1sfG-qI9RjQiBcBgwWFyd1RBuwiuRtAdkcaziMBTO7IHKupsCQL9PyUjgEhmg3iu6gAaZaMh-oWwvawS94n2I2Ydr96LCg