Sunday, January 3, 2010

downloads

boy am i happy or what.i’ve just downloaded 4 really beautiful songs for myself…haha…its a bold move too…because i might have a virus infection very soon…hope not

:(

 

anyway,it all started when i came across this super awesome Christian song…When God Made You..(it officially became our theme song..hehe.hope that no one else is using it..i am very very particular when it comes to layouts and designs and quotes and songs..etc.)

anyway.it is really beautiful…gonna use it for very meaningful videos in the future..:D

 

 

 

secondly,i’ve searched for the song which i fell in love with since high school.

yup,ronan keating did not made me love the song,it was the female version.reasons.

probably because i’m a girl,it seemed more of my reflection of the song when sang by a woman.and,in case you have not heard,alison krauss has the most angelic voice…i mean,wow,her vocal is really so remarkably charming…i can never forget a voice like hers.(she plays the violin toooo!!!wuuhuuu!)

sadly,not many has alison’s version of this famous love song.that’s why it immediately came into my mind…hehe.

meaningful lyrics+sweetest voice ever+lovely melody=one the best love songs ever

 

 

 

 

as i have mentioned, Jacob’s wedding mv uses this song called anywhere but here by safety suit.after watching the romantic video,obviously the song left quite an impression.

so i checked out the lyrics,surprisingly it is a sort of melancholic love song…haha…still,the song managed to leave me with strong emotions, almost breathless,feeling the pain of one who loves so much yet overwhelmed by uncertainty.

Is this the end of the moment or just a beautiful unfolding
Of a love that will never be or maybe be
Everything that I never thought could happen or ever come to pass and I wonder
If maybe, maybe I could be all you ever dreamed, cause you are
Beautiful inside, so lovely and I can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true
That I'd rather be anywhere but here without you
Is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding
All my thoughts and dreams in hope that you will be with me or
Is this a moment to remember or just a cold day in December, I wonder
If maybe, maybe I could be all you ever dreamed cause you are
Beautiful inside, so lovely and I can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true
That I'd rather be anywhere but here without you
Is this the end of the moment or just a beautiful unfolding of a love that will never be for you and me
Cause you are
You're beautiful inside, you're so lovely and I can't see why I'd do anything without you, you are
And when I'm not with you, I know that it's true
That I'd rather be anywhere but here without you

 

 

 

and the last,a song i have heard over the radio and fell in love with.i heard of it long long time ago in my memories which i can never recall…but the melody just thrills my heart.

and,the lead singer of the cranberries also possesses an angelic,dreamy sort of voice.no wonder dreams sound so enchanting..haha,thanks to the singer’s special singing ability.

 

 

i’m happy,contented with my findings of the day.

told ya i’m obsessed with good music.oh yeah

:)