Thursday, January 14, 2010

family

my mum is one awesome mother.she was the one who planned the birthday celebration for dad.

God really gave her the gift of love.yeah…she never fails to show her love towards her family(how dare i ever deny her)…God really blessed us with her presence.

032

 

 

anyway.it has been quite some time since we celebrated dad’s birthday together.as a whole family:)…and…it was great.

026

029

my dad.who usually looks very fierce(i think lar,boss mar)thank God for having him,he has been working very very very hard all these years to give us what we have now…

now,the sweet photos.(so excited to see them taking photos together!)

036

yup,my mum was and is still pretty.so is my dad.i can always remember how some of my friends once told me they think dad was handsome.hahah..hilarious..anyway.when they were young.they were the good looking couple!haha,indeed,good looking parents produce>>>>>>045

good looking children like us…buahhaha

 

anyway,you think us children look like our parents?i have taken slightly more of my dad’s side..i personally think.

feature comparison:

hair-mum

brows-mum

nose-dad

eyes-dad

mouth-mum

skin-dad

body-mum

hey wait a minute…haha..still.after observing the photos over and over again.i still look more like dad,overall.

 

038

039

to prove this.i have evidence..just look at the way we eat.

043

044

i can’t get away with genetics!!!

my brother is more of my mum’s side.my impression.but as he grew up,he changed…to be everything like my dad’s..even his horrible laugh nowadays!037

now my brother’s features

hair-errrr..not sure.he sometimes use my shampoo,so very smooth

brow-definitely dad

nose-mum

eyes-hmm.looks like relatives on dad’s side

mouth-dad

skin-mum(he was fair when he was born!!!)

body-dad(just look at the size)

 

 

now from these pictures we can see a clearer comparison.darrel-mum,me-dad..hehe031

041

but this picture shows resemblance between darrel and dad030

that's why.its a combination.case close.period!

:P

 

p.s.

pizza is family as well(except for dad..he hates her…)

048

 

happy blessed birthday dad!