Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sleepless nights

its late,supposed to sleep,yet i couldn’t,these nights are more than familiar to me.

you call it emo?NO.its way more than that…

 

anyway.exams a week away.(or should i say next tuesday)

 

 

hmmph…

been listening to “already gone”kelly clarkson.

i love that song.

okay,perhaps the lyrics doesn’t apply…but still…i love the emotions.

the screaming(or rather strong notes in the chorus..starting from i want you to know..)i am so in love with that part….

yea…

I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT DOESN’T MATTER

 

sigh…love how songs say it best.

i think i love kelly clarkson already.i never really did.but i do change my mind.especially after watching the mtv of my life will suck without you…wow,i am so like that kind of horrible girlfriend..heehee…

 

back to already gone

 

ALREADY GONE ALREADY GONE…this meant so much to me…

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT DOESN’T MATTER…

SO I’M ALREADY GONE…