Friday, October 16, 2009

my future…decided?

in Him i trust,in Him i submit my everything.

and of course,why should i worry about my seemingly “bleak” future?maybe not so depressing but vague.

yes,i don’t know where to go.and i am a funny person who is consider rather disorganised yet couldn’t stand the feeling of not knowing where i’m heading to(though i am graduating in june next year)

well, yesterday i heard a “call”

i always felt that God’s calling me.in what way?i never had an answer.

that’s why,when i heard of doulos.something just clicked within me.could it be?

i have read up about doulos and even contacted the person in charged.and in the last email between us,she said this:

“Meanwhile please pray for this direction and share with your pastor and family members, and pray together for open door.”

yes.i thought i heard someone knocking…but is it real?i want to knock on this door,will it be opened?

Only He knows.

may it be Your will if this is it…