Wednesday, October 7, 2009

:) nice

well,this always happens when i am stuck in deep mud...
i should be doing what i am supposed to do...assignments,study...
yet,i succumb to my temptations to renew my blog...
hmm,the bad thing is, another night gone which is not productive at all yet tiring
the positive side...my blog looks nice...
i mean,i have always been a little overly sensitive when it comes to artistic stuff
(and i consider my blog as one)
i would get annoyed to see it plain and common...without a touch of art
so...now i am satisfied.truly satisfied.
in fact, i love it so much that i don't think ill change it again...(hah,hope i can keep to this!)
anyway, the images are beautiful...
especially my background...hehehehe...i love it!
violin,music sheet and love...(best combination for the theme of music & love)
the small images on the right are also awesome...the beach,the sky,the bible and the piano
i am so "proud" of myself...
seriously,i am those kind of person who gets excited to see really gorgeous artistic pictures...
and i even feel touched because of it...
its so perfect...
well, since i've already wasted my Tuesday night...
i might as well treat it as my little getaway from my nightmarish studies
and
"to pursue perfection in art..."
thinking of adding some music too...oops...
see,i really can't control myself...
whatever.i just enjoy doing seemingly insignificant but important to me stuff
isn't that so typical of a girl?
there are many things which people around would think of as a total waste of time
yet they are so into it...
i call it the passion for art
(or rather trying to escape from reality)
but
i truly find it pleasant to my eyes and soul to see my transformed blog...
at least i find something to smile for despite the overwhelming stress
thank God again,for letting me find happiness in this...
simplicity brings joy
:)